Situated 91 km. of Madrid. The Aqueduct of Segovia is one of the most important monuments of Roman engineering, also will see other sights of interest:
* Alcázar de Segovia (XII century)
* Cathedral (late Gothic)
* Romanesque churches of San Millán
* San Esteban and San Martín
* Church of Veracruz (Templars)
* Monastery of Parral (XV century), Renaissance palaces
* House of the Picos
* Doors of San Andrés and Santiago
We offer a comprehensive dossier with useful information such as:
* Embassy and Consulate in your country
* How to get the travel pass
* Phone cards and Internet access centers
* Museums, monuments, leisure centers, shopping area, etc.
* Information on all types of courses or classes at universities, academies, master, etc.
Permanent emergency telephone
* Receiving e-mails in the office of family or friends
If you are a customer of Accommadrid you can get free admission to festivals and clubs discounts. We will keep you informed as spectacular trips to cities like Sevilla or Barcelona or monumental and historical as Toledo or Segovia.
We will always be happy to welcome you to our office.
To get information about availability, please contact at:
T: 91 593 07 98
We are pleased to help you.