Situated 71 km. of Madrid. Toledo, the home of El Greco, was the capital of the Visigoth kingdom for over a hundred years, depending on the Emirate of Córdoba three centuries and became, once conquered, in advance of the Christian kingdoms in their struggle against the Arabs. In Toledo, you can visit:
* Magnificent Cathedral of the purest Gothic style. Inside pictures of El Greco.
* City Hall, San Juan de los Reyes, Hospital of Tavera, Museum of Santa Cruz, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz.
* Churches of San Román, Santo Tomé and Santiago Arrabal, in Mudejar style.
* Zocodover Square
* Gates of the Sol and the Bisagra
* Neighborhood of old Jewry, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca and the Tránsito
* House of El Greco.
We offer a comprehensive dossier with useful information such as:
* Embassy and Consulate in your country
* How to get the travel pass
* Phone cards and Internet access centers
* Museums, monuments, leisure centers, shopping area, etc.
* Information on all types of courses or classes at universities, academies, master, etc.
Permanent emergency telephone
* Receiving e-mails in the office of family or friends
If you are a customer of Accommadrid you can get free admission to festivals and clubs discounts. We will keep you informed as spectacular trips to cities like Sevilla or Barcelona or monumental and historical as Toledo or Segovia.
We will always be happy to welcome you to our office.
To get information about availability, please contact at:
T: 91 593 07 98
We are pleased to help you.